Expect The Very Best
Family owned and operated since 1965
- We're proud to offer the finest floral arrangements and gift items in Winston Salem
- Our professional design staff gives personal attention to each order
- Contemporary and traditional arrangements
- All products are 100% guaranteed 100% customer satisfaction
- Corporate accounts welcome
- Delivery to area hospitals and funeral homes
- Call us for all of your floral gift needs
Make Sherwood Flower Shop Inc. Your First & Only Choice For Flowers
- We have an expansive array of flowers, plants and gifts to suit any occasion.
- Experienced staff can work with you to create a one-of-a-kind gift you’re sure to love.
- Sherwood Flower Shop, Inc. is a member of a nationwide network of trusted florists and can help you send a thoughtful gift across the country when you can’t be there yourself.
- Same day flower delivery is offered at no additional charge; just another reason Sherwood Flower Shop, Inc. is one of the top florists in Winston Salem.
- We all know to send Valentine's Day flowers, Mother's Day flowers, get well flowers, and anniversary flowers, but why not make today extra special?
- We’re proud to be one of the leading flower shops in Winston Salem and have a wonderful selection of gifts and birthday flower arrangements for you to choose from.
- We can also help you with sending sympathy funeral flowers.
- Our floral designers use only superior flowers in our arrangements.
- Need to send flowers in Winston Salem or anywhere nationwide? No problem! With convenient online ordering from Sherwood Flower Shop, Inc., you can surprise your loved ones with fresh, fragrant flowers or fruit basket without stepping foot in our store.
- Browse our online catalog to find just the right gift for your special occasion.
- You can also call Sherwood Flower Shop, Inc. and speak with one of our friendly florists in Winston Salem and we can design your perfect gift.
- World-Class Flowers in Winston Salem, Sherwood Flower Shop, Inc.
- The floral designers at Sherwood Flower Shop, Inc. are committed to creating special flower arrangements to suit your specific needs.
- We also have a broad assortment of plants and gift baskets for every occasion.
- Each of our bouquets is professionally arranged in a reusable vase using only fresh flowers in Winston Salem.
- To add a special touch, we also carefully hand-deliver each arrangement directly to your recipient.
- When you shop at Sherwood Flower Shop, Inc., your order will be handled with the utmost care by one of the foremost florists in Winston Salem NC.
- We’re one of the most trusted florists in Winston Salem and our staff works hard to make sure every arrangement that goes out the door is the best it can be.
- Our customers are our first priority whether you’re purchasing flowers in Winston Salem or for delivery across the country.
Be In The Know, Ask For The Details, Not Just The Price
- Some sites send flowers from a warehouse, uncut and unarranged in a plain brown box. When you order flowers from Sherwood Flower Shop, Inc., you can be confident that you’re receiving a professionally arranged, hand-delivered gift.
Sherwood Flower Shop, Inc.
3437 Robin Hood Rd.
Winston Salem, NC 27106
*Our shop is open Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.,
Saturday 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
We are closed on Sundays.
To help assure on-time delivery during the busy holiday season, place your order at least 1 day prior to the following major holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Valentine's Day, Easter, Administrative Professionals Week, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.
Our shop will always be closed on the following holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Memorial Day, Father’s Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.
We accept the following payment methods:
- American Express
Our shop serves the following areas in North Carolina:
Clemmons, Lewisville, Pfafftown, Wake Forest University and Winston-Salem.
27107, 27105, 27116, 27130, 27110, 27284, 27109, 27108, 27117, 27104, 27156, 27155, 27198, 27111, 27120, 27101, 27199, 27151, 27114, 27017, 27150, 27103, 27102, 27152, 27113, 27127, 27157, 27106, 27115.
We specialize in the following services:
- Customer Service
- Custom Arrangements
- Large inventory of fresh flowers
- Tropicals Plants
- European/dish gardens
- Contemporary and traditional arrangements
- High-style floral arrangements
- Silk arrangements
- Funeral designs
- Gourmet and fruit baskets
- Gift baskets
- Greeting cards
- Stuffed Animals
If you have any questions or need more information, please call us directly at (336)765-5621.
We're always here to serve you and make your flower-sending experience a pleasure.
A local delivery fee of $10.00 will be added to each order, for each address. (For deliveries outside our local delivery area, this fee may vary.)
U.S. orders must be received before 1:00 p.m. in the recipient's time zone to assure same-day delivery. Orders received after that time will be delivered the following day.
We will do our best to accommodate deliveries at specific times of day, but we cannot guarantee it.
We are unable to make deliveries on Sundays. Deliveries requested on this day will be delivered the following business day.
Delivery of orders to rural route addresses or cemeteries cannot be guaranteed.
We will be happy to accept your international orders if you call our shop directly. We are unable to accept international orders over the Internet.
Occasionally, substitutions may be necessary to create your bouquet due to the availability of certain flowers in various parts of the country. Care is taken to maintain the style, theme and color scheme of the arrangement, using flowers of equal value.
Additionally, the substitution of certain keepsake items may be necessary due to increased demand, especially during major holidays. In single-flower arrangements, such as an all rose bouquet, or orchids, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with another color.
This privacy statement has been created in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to protecting customer privacy.
Information We Collect
If you open an account on our site or make a purchase, we need your contact information including your name, e-mail address and mailing address to complete your transaction.
When you visit our website, we also collect some basic information that does not identify individual users. We use this information to determine our users demographics and interests, so that we can better understand and serve our users.
Our Use and Disclosure of Your Information
When opening an account or making a purchase, you have an opportunity to opt-in or opt-out from receiving emails from us. If you opt-in to receive information from us, we may use your purchase history, contact information and other registration information to provide you with more relevant information and email content. We may send emails to our users regarding changes in our services or other information we believe will be of interest to our users. If you prefer not to receive these emails, you can send us an email with the subject line no emails or reply to our email with the subject line no emails.
We may share aggregate statistics about our sales, traffic patterns and related site information with other businesses, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
We may share your information with Teleflora and other reputable vendors for the purpose of sending out special offers via email and/ or in connection with the services provided by our site such as the delivery of flowers. Your information will not be shared for any other purpose and will be kept secured.
We cannot ensure that all of your private communications and other personally identifiable information will never be disclosed in ways not otherwise described in this Privacy Statement. For example, we may be required to disclose information to the government or third parties under certain circumstances, or third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications. We can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that may be illegal or may expose us to legal liability.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
All user credit card information is securely communicated using secure socket layer (SSL) software, which is the industry standard and among the best software available for secure commerce transactions.
All user information stored on our server is stored in an encrypted format. Notwithstanding these efforts, we caution you that perfect security does not exist on the Internet.
If this site contains any links to other websites, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
Changes to Privacy Statement; Consent
We may update this Privacy Statement from time to time. You should check this page periodically for changes. By using our site, you consent to the collection and use of your information by us as described in this Privacy Statement.
Questions and Comments
We welcome your questions and comments about this Privacy Statement.